Question

spending cap

• 21 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi all, l am trying to put my spending cap to 0, but i can't seem to do it. Do I have to wait till I've paid my bill to change it.

6 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi all, l am trying to put my spending cap to 0, but i can't seem to do it. Do I have to wait till I've paid my bill to change it.

No you don't if you're using the app to do this I would instead login to your account via Web browser and do it from there. 

When I try and do it online it always says I have to wait till the end of my billing cycle 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’ve got some out-of-plan charges, you probably won’t be able to adjust your iD account bill cap, @Craig Penny.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Craig Penny,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are having any issues, please let us know and we would be happy to help. 

However as @andewhite advised if you have used your cap you won’t be able to change the cap.

Kash

Userlevel 4

If you’ve got some out-of-plan charges, you probably won’t be able to adjust your iD account bill cap, @Craig Penny.  

Sorry to hijack this thread but can you or someone explain what happens when you've set a  Spending Cap to 0 (zero) on your account? For example I have unlimited mins, text and data.

Thanks in advance 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @JoeKing,

When your cap is set to £0 is means that you can’t incur any extra charges.

In this case we would only charge you for your monthly bill and nothing more.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?