Question

starting has been a disaster.

• 28 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi. I’ve had enough already. I can’t phone anyone. Can they phone me?  Sim change far from seemless

ID Mobile have cut my phone off. The security code never arrives and neither has the SIM card. Without the code I can’t use the app, nor log in.

In desperation I lve had to login with Facebook  and  I’d don’t want to do that  

I’ve got a useless app and no coms. Not surprised it’s 2 star in the App Store.  This is awful. How do I cancel the whole thing and go back to Three?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Does your new iD Mobile SIM only contract have a minimum term @Pau Lowen?

If not, one option to get away quickly would be to request a PAC, and transfer the number you want to keep to another service provider. 

One thing though, I’d caution against getting a PAC until the number you want to keep is working properly with iD Mobile. 
🤞

Min term is 12 months. So far I’ve got a bill but no service and I can’t give you details to sort it out on a public forum. I can’t port the PAC code away as ID mobile haven’t sent me a SIM card. No working phone. Unable to work as the home is key.

What on Earth do I do?  

Argggghhh!

PLEASE phone me! I need somebody to own this mess and fix it.  No phone - no work. ID Mobile have cut off my phone and my living  please escalate this to somebody with enough authority to call me! 

Paul Owen

Also - where’s the security code?  Post? Text ? Email?  No clue. No security code.  No app. No account. No help

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Min term is 12 months. So far I’ve got a bill but no service and I can’t give you details to sort it out on a public forum. I can’t port the PAC code away as ID mobile haven’t sent me a SIM card. No working phone. Unable to work as the home is key.

What on Earth do I do?  

Argggghhh!

PLEASE phone me! I need somebody to own this mess and fix it.  No phone - no work. ID Mobile have cut off my phone and my living  please escalate this to somebody with enough authority to call me! 

Paul Owen

Okay @Pau Lowen, as you say this is a public forum that anyone with Internet access can read. I’m just a forum user like yourself, so I can’t see any iD account information. 

It takes 3-5 working days, from the date of dispatch, for iD SIM cards to be delivered by Royal Mail. If it’s been longer that this, your item has probably got lost in-transit - best to ask for a replacement SIM card in this case.

To talk privately with iD Mobile customer service, use their online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Otherwise, hang on here until someone from iD reads your posts and responds. The iD staff only read forum posts once a day, sometimes less frequently. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Pau Lowen,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you still require further assistance with this?

If you didn’t manage to contact the team we can help you here.

Please get back to us and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?