Solved

stil haven't received my £75 currys gift voucher

• 22 November 2023
  • 24 replies

Userlevel 1

I upgraded my phone to a Google pixel 7 on 22nd September 2023 where the promotional offer was a £75 currys gift voucher but I still haven't received anything? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 22 November 2023, 10:24

View original

24 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Carly Coewill, if you made an eligible purchase your voucher would normally be emailed to you between 2nd Nov and 2nd Dec 2023.

Userlevel 1

not received mine yet either. 

Whilst im aware tomorrow is the last day of the window, not holding out much hope of receiving it based on other posts i have read! I assume they wait for people to forget about it! 

Userlevel 1

I'll make sure to be in touch with them tomorrow when I know I still won't receive it by then 

Userlevel 1

I'll make sure to be in touch with them tomorrow when I know I still won't receive it by then 

Any luck today?! 

Not holding out much hope! 

Userlevel 1

Still not received my voucher 

Userlevel 1

Still not received mine either jokers

Userlevel 1

Customer service chat agent has said that it will be emailed by the latest today but because weekends are not working days they also said to allow "until Tuesday".

Userlevel 1

Customer service chat agent has said that it will be emailed by the latest today but because weekends are not working days they also said to allow "until Tuesday".

Ridiculous. Hoping people forget I suppose 

Userlevel 1

Yeah such a selling scam

Userlevel 2

Waiting for mine too,

Maybe we should tell them to wait for the bill to be paid ?

Userlevel 1

We could knock if a couple of bills

Userlevel 1

I presume no one ever got their voucher??

Tried online chat help: 57 minutes apparently for the queue…

So, who on the board can help us then and send us this voucher we were promised? 

Userlevel 1

Looks like we all need to get together and approach OFCOM false selling

Userlevel 1

im now in a chat… but conveniently there are technical issues… 

I've still not got mine and had no response from customer service either. 

Userlevel 1

Mine has literally come through just this minute so keep your eyes peeled 

Userlevel 1

Yep mine too....

Userlevel 2

Mine came thru last night

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Everyone

We believe everyone who should’ve had vouchers will now have them, we apologise for the short delay.

Please do let us know if anybody still doesn’t have their voucher.

Tom

Userlevel 1

I still haven't received it

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone

We believe everyone who should’ve had vouchers will now have them, we apologise for the short delay.

Please do let us know if anybody still doesn’t have their voucher.

Tom

Can you please explain what the delay is on giving these out. Please do not give me any BS about limited amounts as they are not gift cards, they are all electronic. This is a disgusting service to lure people in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mrsjam4brains 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi,
I am still waiting for my £45 currys voucher. It was due in September and the contact I had is now blocking my emails. Molly Chapman.

Look forward to a PM.

Mark

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mb111,

I can see that we responded to your other post.

Please follow the form that @andewhite provided to get in touch with them.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?