Question

submitted PAC code on Sunday. how long does it take to switch?

• 20 July 2021
  • 4 replies

I submitted my PAC code on Sunday and thought it took 24 hours. I used the web form to submit it. 

Looking in the app I get an message saying 'sorry your port in request can't be submitted at the moment...'

Has the process started? How long will it take and can I check its working?

Its Tuesday evening now...

Thanks,

Will

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @wjf79 

Your number should be transferred within 1-2 working days, depending on the time of day you submitted your request. If it was after 5.30 pm, it takes 2 working days.

Your number should have now ported over, if this has not happened, please let us know and we’ll send you a private message so that we can investigate further.

Regards,

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

My number isn’t working, got sent a replacement id sim and submitted a pac code. Says it’s successfully transferred the number but I have to service for 2 days 

Userlevel 4

You tried both iD SIM cards?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Jayde Bree, I’m not entirely sure you’ve followed the correct process here. When you say you requested a replacement SIM, I assume this means you were an existing iD customer at the time? If so, I’m not sure why you’ve requested a PAC; a PAC is used to transfer a number between two different networks. If you still need help with this, I’d recommend contacting the Live Chat team.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?