Question

Switch to iD Mobile - showing an error and not submit PAC

• 1 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi Guys.

Ive just joined today and purchased a SIM only deal. Ive got my PAC code and have been trying for a few hours to switch to iD such that i can definitely keep my old number. 

However - I keep getting the same error message “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again”. - of which ive checked is 100% accurate. 

Can anyone advise what I should do please?

DK

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Darknight897

We are sorry to hear that.

Can I just check that the transaction number you are entering starts with 4?

If you are entering the correct transaction number that starts with 4, could you please enter your surname in all capital letters.

If you still have issues, please get back to us here.

Kash

Hello, I’m having the same issue at the moment.

“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

My transaction number starts with a 4 and I have entered my surname in all capital letters.

Please help.

Thanks!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

My transaction number starts with a 4 and I have entered my surname in all capital letters.

Please help.

Thanks!

Okay @searching02, you can also submit your PAC via the iD Mobile online chat service.

Start at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - have your customer service PIN handy.

Good luck @searching02.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Please help.

Thanks!

Hello @searching02,

Do you still need help with your port?

We can PM you here to manually raise this if needed.

Mohammed

I am currently having the same problem, what was the solution???

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @MikeS, submit your PAC using iD Mobile’s online chat service.

Start at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - have your iD customer service PIN handy.

🤞🤞🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @MikeS,

Have you since sorted this or did you still need help with submitting the port.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?