Solved

Switching from another provider

• 26 February 2023
  • 10 replies

Hello I have recently heard of the amazingly good package deals with iD Mobile and thought this would be a brilliant chance to make a switch as I really need to save money. I am currently on a contract with EE and wondered do I need to wait for this contract to end/pay it off myself or do iD offer to pay off contracts on the basis you then switch to them? I contacted GiffGaff about this once before and they said as they don't do contracts only pay as you go then the ozone must be provided yourself.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 28 February 2023, 15:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @r3tr0gam3r89,

We don’t sadly offer any current deals where we pay off early termination costs for switching and I’m not sure if this has been offered previously either.

We do have trade-in deals so switching and trading in your phone can get you some money which you can use the funds to pay off the cost of your old contract if that helps.

Mohammed

Hi, can you please help me with the switching my existing number to ID. I have already purchased and received the ID number, unfortunately after following all the steps provided here on your website ,

it appeared an information that there is some issue, however I have provided all the information correctly.

Please advise.

Ali

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AlinaCe 

Are you still having issues here? Please make sure that one the port form that you’re entering all the information correctly and that the transaction number begins with a “4”, this can be found in the welcome to iD Mobile emails.

Let us know if you’re still having issues so we can take a look.

Tom

Hi, that's hopeless, I have tried so many times, I give up, I think that if you can not help at the beginning... It so hard to get any help. 

It was only fast to order and purchase, received email immediately, and then left by myself 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AlinaCe,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way.

If you are still having issues we can help you out.

Please let us know here and we can send you a PM if required.

Kash

Hi, nobody has helped me with my switch!

Still have the Pac number valid. 

Please help with the switch ASAP. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Make sure your transaction number begins with “4”, and the PAC is entered using CAPITAL letters or lowercase letters if they occur in the PAC you’ve been given by your old service provider.

Sometimes you also need to enter your SURNAME in CAPITAL letters on the switching form.

I hsve done already everything, and been advised by your colleague previously. 

Is there anyone who really help 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @AlinaCe, I’m not employed by iD. 
I’m just a forum member trying to help other forum members.

You can also submit your PAC using the iD live chat service, or alternatively contact iD Mobile privately for assistance submitting your PAC on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

Their customer support is available until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends) - good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @AlinaCe,

Have you since resolved this or did you still need support?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?