Solved

Switching over - the switch number 65075 is not recognised

• 18 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I am transferring from another provider to ID. I text PAC to 65075 from my old phone and it says its not recognised. Can you help

icon

Best answer by andewhite 18 April 2024, 17:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like a issue for your old service provider, @Mishmash9797. 

iD Mobile can’t help with a PAC request for a different mobile network - iD can only issue a PAC for a network connection to their network.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mishmash9797,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that your issue is resolved but if you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

I do need further assistance. I have the PAC code to switch to IDmobile, When I click on the button to switch and keep my number i keep getting a screen saying the below so I dont know how I can submit the PAC number

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 11230759830821813770

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I do need further assistance. I have the PAC code to switch to ID mobile, When I click on the button to switch and keep my number i keep getting a screen saying the below so I don't know how I can submit the PAC number

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 11230759830821813770

Try using a different web browser, or using an incognito / private window in your web browser, @Mishmash9797.  

Also, before you visit https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/, make sure you have signed-out of your iD Community account will help.

Why iD Mobile?