Question

switching to id

• 3 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi. 2 days ago I transferred my number to id. In response I got a text message that I will receive a confirmation message when my number is ported.I was still using an old sim card from another network waiting for a message from id. the next day my friends had a problem calling me on the old sim card so I changed the card for a new one from id and they could call on this card using my old number. It looked like the number had been ported but I didn't get a message. I checked in my phone what number is on the new card and it shows the one I wanted to transfer. everything looked ok, but suddenly my wife couldn't call me, she was only connected to the old card. I checked everything and it seems that my number is assigned to 2 cards of different networks and some calls go to one network and some to another. I wanted to register in the id application but a message appears that my number does not exist in the id. I don't know what to do now and I need help

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Patryk Broda, if your old SIM card is still working, along with your new iD Mobile SIM card, something has gone wrong with your number transfer. 

I’d suggest talking directly to iD customer service by using online iD live chat, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter (X) DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Patryk Broda,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear that you have had issues with the port.

Did you manage to contact somebody regarding this?

If you still need help with it, please PM us and we can assist you further.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?