Question

Top Cashback reward never materialised after signing up last November

• 15 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

TOP CASHBACK;

Like the many complainers regards their ‘missing’ CURRYS gift voucher, seems ID Mobile have a history here; I signed up to them via above cashback site on 1/11/22.

Top Cashback advised ID Mobile have still not issued the payment I was promised at sign up😫. What’s the delay??

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Geluk

I’ve just reached out to the team to see if we can find out what’s caused the delay. 

Hope to have response for you shortly. ​​​​​​​

Thanks,

Nikhil 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you both.😄

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Geluk

We just had feedback from the team, unfortunately it’s not good news. The promotion is an agreement between Carphone Warehouse and Top Cashback. The T&C’s at the bottom of the page state that iD Mobile plans are not included in the promotion. 

The team have now updated the page to make it clearer. And apologies that this is not the outcome we hoped for. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 4
Badge

Please go back to them as their feedback is incorrect; it wasn’t a Carphone Warehouse (T/ Cashback)
link I clicked on, but their listing for ID Mobile.

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Geluk

Sorry, about this, i’ll raise this to the team and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Just to confirm, your purchase was processed on www.idmobile.co.uk and not https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/ 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 4
Badge

To clarify the process starts by logging into Top Cashback site, then clicking through on the IDMobile hypalink on their page, as in screenshot sent :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

The URL you end up at, after starting at Top Cashback is similar to this, though my deal
is not currently showing, as they’re regularly updated :)

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/buy?deal=116895848

Userlevel 4
Badge

Any update ??

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Geluk

I’ve just sent you a direct message.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?