Solved

Trade-in Offer Not Received - S22 Ultra £150

• 5 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have traded in my old phone that has been delivered on 29 Dec 2022 and sent email to tradeuphelp@dixonscarphone.com, but I haven’t received any reply yet from Carphone Warehouse. 

As I purchased the Samsung S22 Ultra in 10 Dec 2022, I am also waiting to receive the additional £150 trade-in offer. Is there a contact number that I can call to follow it up on this trade-in?

icon

Best answer by hermanlee 5 January 2023, 19:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1

I got the reply from carphone warehouse today, will be paid within 3-5 working days. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @hermanlee 

Once the trade in team evaluate the device on their side they’ll send you an email to confirm that they’re sending the money and that it’ll be received in 3-5 working days, this first payment will be the initial value, after that is received please allow another 3-5 working days for the bonus payment to arrive.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have traded in my old phone that has been delivered on 29 Dec 2022 and sent email to tradeuphelp@dixonscarphone.com, but I haven’t received any reply yet from Carphone Warehouse. 

As I purchased the Samsung S22 Ultra in 10 Dec 2022, I am also waiting to receive the additional £150 trade-in offer. Is there a contact number that I can call to follow it up on this trade-in?

Call 0370 111 6565 for assistance with your trade-in bonus.

Good luck @hermanlee.

Userlevel 1

Waited until now and I still haven't received the £150 trade in bonus. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Waited until now and I still haven't received the £150 trade in bonus. 

Did you call the 0370 111 6565 helpline for assistance with your trade-in and bonus @hermanlee?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @hermanlee 

Sorry to hear that.

On the reply (5th Jan 2023) what did the email state?

If you still haven’t received it and want us to send you a message here to look into this further, let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?