Question

Transaction number

• 4 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi I haven't  got a transaction number so can't  use my pac code to change to my old number can anyone help.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Des Fry,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you receive a welcome email from iD Mobile?

The email should have the transaction number starting with the number 4.

If you don’t have the email in your inbox, please check your junk/spam.

If you still have issues, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Hi Kash no I didn't  get a welcome message not in my inbox or junk mail as you know I can't use my pac code without  a transaction number. But I must have my old number  as I am a tradesmen and all my customers have my number so without it I will lost work .

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi Kash no I didn't  get a welcome message not in my inbox or junk mail as you know I can't use my pac code without  a transaction number. But I must have my old number  as I am a tradesmen and all my customers have my number so without it I will lost work .

Just a cautionary note on this @Des Fry
The terms & conditions of your iD account state it’s for personal use only. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Des Fry 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi Tom have replied to your message 9 hrs ago is everything on this network so slow at this rate my contract will be finished and I still want have my old number. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi Tom have replied to your message 9 hrs ago is everything on this network so slow at this rate my contract will be finished and I still want have my old number. 

Unfortunately @Des Fry, the iD community isn’t live chat and iD themselves have said elsewhere in this forum replies may take 72-hours.

If you’d prefer not waiting for replies in this forum, you can try using iD online live chat, or contact customer service using Facebook Messenger or Twitter (X) DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Des Fry 

As mentioned above by @andewhite the Community isn’t a live chat service, replies can take some time, we’ll respond there as soon as possible.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?