Question

Transfering my number

• 31 December 2023
  • 2 replies

I am having issues with transferring my number. I have a PAC code which has never been submitted before and transaction id number but still saying error when inputting all the information. Tried live chat but saying it's busy and to try later but cannot get through on each attempt and the bot is not helpful. How do I resolve?

2 replies

Hi Cindy,

I’m sorry for you to have this experience as believe you me your most certainly ain’t the first and you won’t be the last!!! 
I was a customer just over 6 weeks ago and the hassle I’ve had is unreal and I’m still at war with them now despite they’ve revoked both of my 2 original accounts.

I’m using this one to warn to people as I can’t write on public walls or put my name in a message as if they notice it they’ll clock on straight away.

Please go and take a read of Mark Drummers post as I’ve told him what to do as that is a small percent of what to expect.

If you have any further ?’s please don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll reply as long as this account doesn’t go as well.

Best Wishes to you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Cindy Box 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

@goldenballs1981 have you been in touch with us is there a team looking into your issue? If not, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?