Question

Transferring number from o2 to id, why has it not fully switched?

• 26 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I just joined id mobile and when I signed up for my contract provided a pac code to use and set up the date to change over for the 24th of August (Thursday). Thursday comes and my old phone linked to my old number goes dead, the number is no longer linked to the old sim and I restart my new phone and wait for the text message from id saying yhe port is complete. It's now Saturday and there is no text despite resetting my phone, resetting network, rebooting the phone etc. 

I can call out on the phone to people but anyone ringing my old number is getting dead air and anyone ringing my id number is getting dead air. I am just a little frustrated. Can anyone help?

Chris

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like a split-port @csquire.

My suggestion would be to use iD online live chat to get assistance with this.

The agents work until 6pm at weekends + bank holidays. 

ive had poor service from the get go with this company , if you are looking for any advice whatsoever then it would be to CANCEL AND RETURN TO 02. this is the worst company ever and you cant actually phone anyone to deal with issues. you only deal with people on a live chat within certain hours and the responses are so slow. cancel whilst you can if i were you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Robert Mclaren 

I’m sorry you feel that way about our network, while we don’t have a number to call we do offer support here on the community, on Facebook and Twitter and the Live Chat.

None of the channels are monitored 24 hours a day but we’ll do what we can to respond when possible.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?