Question

Triple charged for an addon

• 19 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

Tried to buy a data addon. Succeed. Second later receive three texts saying I have bought a £10 addon. Allowances page in my app won't load but messages also shows three separate addon messages all for the same time.

Cannot use the chat bot as it's canned answers dont include this and apparently no advisors are available.

I don't want three addons, I want one like I actually ordered. How do I fix this?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just jump on to the iD live chat @Stephen Brown.

Do this in real-time online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

You can speak to a real person between 9am - 8pm on weekdays (9am - 6pm at weekends).

Otherwise, you can request assistance at anytime using iD Mobile’s social media pages on facebook (by Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message), although you don’t always get a quick reply.

Anyway, good luck.

When I tried Live chat this morning there was no person available.

Now it is giving

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 13311462134545457346

Will try facebook...

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah @Stephen Brown, facebook is a good option.

FYI, the “requested URL was rejected” message happens when try using the live chat while signed-in to your iD Community account.

If you sign-out of the iD Community, or use a web browser an another device, e.g. iPad, tablet or laptop, the online chat should work.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Stephen Brown,

If you haven’t already gotten this sorted, let us know here and we can PM you to look into this further and see what can be done.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?