Question

Unable submit porting request

• 14 April 2023
  • 4 replies

My porting rerquest fails to go through, can someone advise on what is happening, I have filled in the online form many times.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @slimjim, iD have got ongoing problems processing PAC submissions, and new iD account registration requests.

This means iD’s live chat service is being overwhelmed at the moment - you could be waiting days for a reply here 😟

Try sending iD Mobile a private message using Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

The support team work until 8pm weekdays (and 6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @slimjim,

Welcome to the Community!

We hope that you managed to get this resolved by getting in touch with somebody.

If you still require assistance, please let us know here.

Kash

My port to ID has failed and my number appears lost in the matrix. Bug mistake coming to ID, I had that number since 1998.

No sense of urgency in ID, I suppose they have hundreds of other customers with the same issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @slimjim 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?