Question

Unable to get PAC code

• 28 April 2023
  • 7 replies

I contacted iD mobile to cancel my sim only plan. They told me that the account has been terminated and i will receive the PAC code within 1 hour. I have been in contact with them since then but unable to get the code. I have tried to contact at 4 different times and every time they give a different answer. Now my account has been terminated. Unable to use internet, make calls or send text and still haven't received my PAC. 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Your iD account should not be terminated until you use the PAC that iD issued for you @UsmanKhan.

Sounds like things have got muddled-up somehow. 

I have contacted five different advisors. One is saying your account is terminated. One is saying your account is still active. And one of them told me that it's active but you cannot use it as you have not registered yourself. The truth is that i am not able to use my sim. No internet, calls or text and unable to login to my account. 

@andewhite This is the last email i got. And instead of PAC code it says "not created '. 

Thank you for contacting us.

We have processed your PAC request for your recently terminated account, for the mobile number ending 960

Your PAC is Not Created which expires on .

Please give this PAC to your new provider before it expires. After you give your PAC to your new provider, they will contact us directly and arrange the transfer of your number. Please note, if you don’t use this PAC before the expiry date, your number will be lost.

Your account remains terminated, so you cannot use iD Mobile services. Any prior information that was shared with you about your disconnection also remains the same.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Looks like an automated message, which suggests the iD account was cancelled before your request for a PAC was processed. 

Is your iD SIM card still active @UsmanKhan? 
If not, you’re in a bit of a difficult situation. 

@andewhite i can receive calls and text messages but unable to make calls and use internet. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @UsmanKhan, if your iD SIM card allows you to receive calls and text messages, it sounds like there’s something wrong with your iD account.

Only iD Mobile can fix this for you @UsmanKhan - best to get in-touch using live chat, or contact the iD customer support team privately by using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM) for assistance.

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends + bank holidays).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @UsmanKhan 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?