Question

Unable to log-in to cancel my contract

• 11 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Here’s the thing. I have been paying a regular direct debit for many years now, for a phone that was used by my wife until she passed away nearly two years ago. I am only now getting round to sorting out the gritty details. I have the account number, but I don’t have the phone, I don’t know the number and she would never have thought to create an online account. I heed the warning not to simply cancel the DD, but with no phone number to call and the webchat disabled unless you have a pin number, I am going round in circles.
Suggestions?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You could try getting in-touch with the iD social media customer support team as below:

1. Send iD a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  2. Send a DM (direct message) to iD on Twitter.

Out-of-hours messages on facebook, or Twitter, get picked-up when the social media team next start work.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply 👍
Sadly I am on a couple of social media platforms but neither of those you mention (nor do I want to start an account with either).
I’ll wait until I get further responses.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Many thanks for taking the time to reply 👍
Sadly I am on a couple of social media platforms but neither of those you mention (nor do I want to start an account with either).
I’ll wait until I get further responses.

Not a problem @ChrisJ.

FYI, the iD agents working in this public forum are currently about 5-6 days behind real-time, so it could be a while before they respond to your post.
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear about this and we can certainly get this sorted for you as quickly as possible.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?