Question

Unable to register as details not recognised

• 31 July 2023
  • 4 replies

I have tried to register - neither website nor app recognise my e-mail/phone number/year of birth. I know the e-mail is correct (because I get lots of e-mails from IDMobile) so I have tried logging in instead, telling it I have forgotten my password. I get a message telling me it has sent an e-mail to reset password but no e-mail ever arrives. If I try to sign in I get a message telling me “Sign in is temporarily unavailable”. I have been on this doom loop for days….please help.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

There could be an issue with your iD account @Ian Cormican.
Unfortunately, for privacy reasons community members can’t look at iD customer accounts.

I think the quickest way of getting this resolved would be to contact iD customer service using the online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Thank you - I managed to get onto live chat through a different browser. It has been escalated to their technical team.  I should hopefully hear something within 48 hours….

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thank you - I managed to get onto live chat through a different browser. It has been escalated to their technical team.  I should hopefully hear something within 48 hours….

I hope so @Ian Cormican
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ian Cormican 

Glad to hear you could get in touch with our Live Chat team about this, please let us know how you get on.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?