Solved

Unable to transfer my number

• 12 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Ive completed the “Switch to ID Mobile” form but I always get a

“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

I have searched and applied all the suggestions. Ive typed my name in Capitals, My transaction number starts with a 4.

I have been unable to contact support. So far I am not very impressed with my choice of going with ID.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 12 April 2023, 12:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can submit your PAC manually using the iD live chat service, or by contacting iD privately on Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (DM).

Customer care agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

🍀

I have been having the same issue since yesterday,i have checked my details several times and written my username in capitals but to no avail and i still am unable to port my number over

You can submit your PAC manually using the iD live chat service, or by contacting iD privately on Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (DM).

Customer care agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

🍀

Ive been trying to contact them  since yesterday via the live chat. But I either get a were very busy try again later. Or a couple of times I was in the queue and then its just stopped and I got a survey.

How do I contact them via Facebook? I

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ive been trying to contact them  since yesterday via the live chat. But I either get a were very busy try again later. Or a couple of times I was in the queue and then its just stopped and I got a survey.

How do I contact them via Facebook? I

Send them a private message using Facebook Messenger. 

I think their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/idmobileuk/) has a “Message Us” button for sending them private messages.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @TheDatabug & @Asmara Khan 

Do you still require assistance here with this or have you managed to get in contact via the methods outlined by @andewhite?

Please let us know here if you still need assistance so we can reach out.

Tom

Customer support where useless but the issue is resolved as ID did automatically transfer my number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @TheDatabug,

I’m sorry that you were unable to get assistance but I’m glad to hear that it has been ported.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?