Solved

unblocking phone

Userlevel 1

Hi, whilst out on our family exercise walk my daughter thought she lost her phone out her pocket so blocked it all. She has now found it but now can’t unblock the phone as call centres shut. Is there anyway of being able to unblock it as she uses it for keeping in contact with friends and checking school work. 

icon

Best answer by AklimaRahman 30 April 2020, 10:26

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Abi05 

I am happy to hear you have located the phone. 

I have sent you a private message with more information.

Regards

Aklima

Userlevel 1

Hi, hoping you can help me too.

My mobile phone was lost and now I have found it but on checking the ID Mobile app the status is Phone Blocked.  Normally I would phone ID, but I cannot at present due to COVID19.  Any chance you can help me please.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Benbarker0107 

Glad to hear you have located your handset. 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards

Aklima

Userlevel 1

Problem solved thank you 

My phone is locked too, after i clicked on lost sim

Can anybody help me? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Marcel, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Thanks! My number is [Removed], i had misplaced my sim so by clicking lost sim i had my sym locked and also my phone that was unexpected! I would like to have my phone unlocked. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Marcel,

Did you manage to obtain assistance by speaking to our Live Chat Team as per Rory’s message?

Ryan

Haven't been able to get the live chat! Mainly because I find it very hard to get someone available to help! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Marcel , I’ll drop you a DM now so we can try and get this sorted for you.

Cheers,

WIll

Why iD Mobile?