Question

upgrade

• 16 October 2023
  • 7 replies

How to contact a live person? Im so [REDACTED] fed up with you. Three [REDACTED] times my order was canceled as duplicated!!!! I have a transcript of third chat with one of your workers reasuring me its not going to be cancelled!!!  This is [REDACTED] joke!!!

P.S

My mobile plan was changed anyway even when I received info of cancelled order.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Mind your language!!! This is a family friendly forum.

Well if it is as friendly as customer support then congratulations. Beside cant see there any bad language. Its your bad imagination technicallu😉

Mind your language!!! This is a family friendly forum.

Well if it is as friendly as customer support then congratulations. Beside cant see there any bad language. Its your bad imagination technically😉

I just had a chat with someone about the same problem, I was told it was declined, not sure what reason? but I had ordered another sim literally 2mins before that 1 and it was accepted and is being sent to me! Strange 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I just had a chat with someone about the same problem, I was told it was declined, not sure what reason? but I had ordered another sim literally 2mins before that 1 and it was accepted and is being sent to me! Strange 

Pay monthly iD contracts are a form of credit agreement, so each application is subject to iD Mobile credit and security checks, to access credit worthiness and comply with current financial regulations about consumer credit.

Like most companies, I’m not sure iD will say why the application was declined @AlisonM, just that it was declined.

But it wasnt declined. It was cancelled due beening duplicated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marcin3595p 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had your order cancelled, do you have an active order at the moment or are all orders cancelled?

If they’ve been cancelled due to being duplicate orders you may need to place your order again.

However, if your order(s) were declined due to a failed security/credit check, you may be best awaiting 60 days before trying again.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?