Question

upgrade.

• 23 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Good evening .

I've just upgraded my contract from a rolling 1 month sim card deal to getting the new s24 plus on a 2 year contract.  This was done last night. 22/01/24. My phone hasn't even arrived yet and already my billing has been changed to start paying  for it from the time it was ordered. Surely this is wrong and i should only start paying  for it when the phone arrives.  I'm  confused.

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Good evening .

I've just upgraded my contract from a rolling 1 month sim card deal to getting the new s24 plus on a 2 year contract.  This was done last night. 22/01/24. My phone hasn't even arrived yet and already my billing has been changed to start paying  for it from the time it was ordered. Surely this is wrong and i should only start paying  for it when the phone arrives.  I'm  confused.

No it's not wrong the billing takes effect from the date of order. You may receive you phone tomorrow. In the event you not received said item  they will have to adjust the bill date. Say you've not received it saying within a week for example the bill would have to be adjust. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Ricky599

As mentioned by @JoeKing, the phones were dispatched yesterday, and you should hopefully receive it today. If not give our Live Chat team a shout once you do receive your new phone, and they’ll look in to it for you. 

Thanks,

Nikhil 

Why iD Mobile?