Solved

upgrade phone collection

Good Morning 

I am due an upgrade tomorrow but I am also leave the country for a couple of weeks the same day. I was wondering if it was possible to either:

Upgrade online and collect the handset in store

Or

Have it delivered to France

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by andewhite 3 August 2023, 11:14

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It maybe better to wait until you’re back in the UK @AnnieK

If you’re planning to upgrade your handset, DPD seem to have issues in certain parts of the UK. 
Overseas delivery is not an option with iD Mobile @AnnieK.

I think you're able to upgrade in any Currys store - perhaps you can go there before your trip to France? 
🤞

That was my thought too but the deals would not be half has good as the online option :( my current phone is close to EOL and I was hoping for an easy option 😅 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD Mobile are great when everything works properly, but if there’s an issue, or you’re trying to do something a little differently, iD can be very frustrating. 

There’s an upgrade price promise with iD, but I think you’ve got to do this through their telephone sales team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @AnnieK,

We can’t send the phone to France sadly.

We can (via our Sales Team) get this sent to a Currys store but this will be the same date provided if not later depending on the store it’s going to.

Mohammed

Hey @AnnieK,

We can’t send the phone to France sadly.

We can (via our Sales Team) get this sent to a Currys store but this will be the same date provided if not later depending on the store it’s going to.

Mohammed

Thank you for the heads up. I saw my options this morning and was not too impressed with the deals offered for contract renewal as opposed to new customers. I will call to discuss the next step on my return 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AnnieK,

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

The deals that you see on your account are the best that we can provide.

However if you would like you can give our Sales Team a call to see if any alternative deals can be provided.

Kash

Hello i made a upgrade on my phone and i was wondering if someone could let me know when i would be receiving my new handset.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sinead Orr 

When did you place your order?

What device was ordered?

Have you not got any emails about your order?

DPD typically delivers within 1-2 working days, if not the next working day.

Tom

Can I talk to a person?

please do not give this job, it is pointless to repeat it every now and then and the only help is to help in changing the delivery date for an additional fee of course the work is useless

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Marcin Ostapowicz,

Have you missed a delivery of your order and you wish to reschedule it for a different date?

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?