Question

Upgrade pre order

• 4 September 2023
  • 5 replies

I have pre ordered a new phone on upgrade which said it was available from 1/9. I have an order number but never received an email or anything else to confirm. I finally managed to get through to an agent on chat bot yesterday after lots of attempts to connect where the button never appeared. The agent said they could see my order and it would be delivered or I'd receive an update today as they don't do this on weekends. I haven't heard anything today and it hasn't been delivered. I've tried to connect to the chat bot to get an update but again it won't bring up the button to load it no matter what I try. Could anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Your might be able to get an update from the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, otherwise try sending a private message to iD via Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AmyWhi 

Have you managed to get any assistance with this via the channels suggested above by @andewhite?

Please let us know if you still require assistance so we can get in touch.

Tom

Your might be able to get an update from the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, otherwise try sending a private message to iD via Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM. 

Thank you :)

Hi @AmyWhi 

Have you managed to get any assistance with this via the channels suggested above by @andewhite?

Please let us know if you still require assistance so we can get in touch.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your response. Not entirely. I spoke to the sales team who said it isn't in stock and they don't know when it will be and that I can no longer have the deal including a tablet which I had signed up for. When I have looked back on the upgrade options it is now showing as available from 14/9 so I'm not entirely sure where I stand with it. I haven't asked them to cancel my order but I'm not sure if they have done this automatically when they said I can no longer have the deal? Again no form of communication to confirm anything. I have checked the T&Cs and it states if there is a delay they will send an email and give me option but I have received nothing at all. To say I'm getting fed up is an understatement 😮‍💨

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AmyWhi 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?