Question

Urgent: End of another day still have a dead number.

• 14 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

My ported number still has not been added onto my account. The issue logged 9 days ago and my phone number being dead for about 5 days now.

Customer support saying they contacted the technical department and are not getting a replying from them. Support also saying they marked it as urgent with a support ticket to the technical department. Everyone just telling me to “wait” when it’s been days!

The only thing i have been told is that there was an error adding it onto my account. But they was ok removing the number from my old provider.

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You’ve got tenacity @Bobby168. Unfortunately though, creating multiple topics and posts about the same issue doesn’t speed things along. Alas, nor is the iD community somewhere things happen urgently.

The primary customer service channels at iD Mobile are:

• Online Live Chat (via a popup window in your web browser)
  • Private messages using Facebook Messenger.
  • X (formerly Twitter) DM.

Advisors work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).
The non-customer facing number porting team only work on weekdays.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I don’t have x or facebook. I used the live chat they just tell me to “wait”. What else i’m i meant to do when it’s been days of being unable to use the number…..if i could put the number back with my old provider i would do. But it’s now with IDmobile as they took it from my provider and can’t add it onto my account. I can’t even get an IDmobile pac code for it.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

In your situation, I’d have made an official complaint by now, @Bobby168.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yeah i’m trying avoid doing that i have missed so many important phone calls and now even have a meeting about it (long story). I’m going to keep using this and live chat until end of tomorrow.

If it’s still not resolved by then i will log a complaint. Being as you recommend i do it and real support is not replying to me on here.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Waiting for iD support to help doesn’t seem to be working, @Bobby168

Perhaps everything will be fixed tomorrow. 

🍀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bobby168 

As mentioned above making multiple public posts and tagging it as urgent will not speed things along.

I can see we’re in private messages with you about this to support you, we apologise for the time this is taking however will update you there whenever we can.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?