Question

Urgent help meeded. please help me ID mobile or anyone.

• 12 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

I placed my upgrade with ID last week. Dpd mis labelled my parcel and I received 2 dirty covid tests. I immediately caught the driver and made him take a photo and send it back to DPD. a lady at the depot has phone and said sorry they know where my phone is. And also sent an email to me saying as much.

I have tried all week to get this resolved. Virtual chat agents can do nothing. Vustomer complaints team will do nothing until DPD update them.

DPD won't do anything until they get the handset back from the address it got accidentally delivered to.

I have lost all trust in ID mobile, they have been making promises since Tuesday to get my replacement handset sent and now I'm told I may have to wait a further week.

That conveniently takes me past my 14 days cooling off period, I have asked if we can cancel and reorder to be told not until someone somewhere communicates between DPD and ID. 

Please can anyone help me please. I can't spend any more time waiting for a call to be answered and trying to chat to an agent online. I have wasted too much time already.

HELP ME. It is making me consider moving all 4 of my families contracts to a real supplier. By real I mean a supplier who has more than 1 number and absolutly no communication inbound. I have had to chase and check. 

This topic has been closed for comments
Why iD Mobile?