Solved

Urgently Change my number

• 2 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hello I need to change my phone number urgently I understand there is a £25 fee I am happy to pay this 

icon

Best answer by Will 3 April 2021, 13:45

View original

7 replies

Badge

Hello I need to change my number urgently I understand there is a £25 fee I am happy to pay this 

Badge

I need to change my phone number urgently I understand there is a £25 pound fee I am happy to pay this 

Badge

I have been trying all day to get someone to reply in regards to my changing my phone number, I understand there is a fee for £25 I am happy to pay this

Badge

Hello I have frequently messaged on here as I need to change my phone number ASAP due to harassment I am happy to pay the £25 fee, if someone could get back to me Thankyou

Badge

Hello I am trying to change my number urgently as I am being harassed, I understand there is a fee of £25 I am happy to pay this, please can someone respond as this is the 5th time reaching out Thankyou 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @MaisyGray9,

I see you made 6 topics relating to this, so I’ve moved them all into this one as they all seems to relate to the same thing.

I’ll drop you a Private Message now so that we can get the wheels in motion for getting that number changed for you.

Will

Badge

Thankyou so much that’s perfect 

Why iD Mobile?