Very Bad servicce

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Name:-  [REDACTED]

Account Number :- [REDACTED]

I took the phone on installment from ID. This contract was for 24 months. my contract start 5 OCT 2021 and my contract ends on 14 OCT 2023.But even after it ended, my money was constantly deducted, And for this month too, they have sent me a bill which is £48.I do not understand what is happening. I closed all these plan changes last month, I also have a reference number this complaint number [REDACTED] .Now my plan is only £10, But still cutting £48.I have lost £200 so far while my contract is end. Please refund my money after end my contract!

Regards,
Prabh

Lauren 3 months ago

Hi @Inderjit Singh,

@JoeKing is correct here, please don’t post any personal details onto the community page, as this is available to the public. We’ve removed any identifying information from your post.

When the minimum term on your contract ends, this continues monthly. To change/cancel/disconnect a plan, we require contact from the customer to action. There are three ways to cancel or change a plan.

1. You would be able to obtain a PAC code to transfer your number to a different network. You can do this by texting ‘PAC’ to 65075. 
  2. You can contact us directly to submit your 30-days notice to cancel your line/number. (This can also be done via the iD app/account) 
  3. You can upgrade to a new 24-month deal or a SIM deal to reduce your cost. You can do this by logging into the iD app or your account online.

Thanks

Lauren

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

I know it's hard not to but try not to post personal information like accounts details and reference. Hopefully one of the aids or administrators will send you a private message to discuss this matter.. 

Just saying 😉

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Inderjit Singh,

@JoeKing is correct here, please don’t post any personal details onto the community page, as this is available to the public. We’ve removed any identifying information from your post.

When the minimum term on your contract ends, this continues monthly. To change/cancel/disconnect a plan, we require contact from the customer to action. There are three ways to cancel or change a plan.

1. You would be able to obtain a PAC code to transfer your number to a different network. You can do this by texting ‘PAC’ to 65075. 
  2. You can contact us directly to submit your 30-days notice to cancel your line/number. (This can also be done via the iD app/account) 
  3. You can upgrade to a new 24-month deal or a SIM deal to reduce your cost. You can do this by logging into the iD app or your account online.

Thanks

Lauren

Why iD Mobile?