Question

Where are the Currys £100 Gift Card

• 30 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi ID Mobile,

I have seen many threads regarding this. I am also one of many who have made a qualifying purchase of Google Pixel 7 phone and complied with the terms and conditions. I have also surpassed the 30 day post qualifing period

Please can you confirm the following.

1) My quilfied purchase 

2) What specific date I will be receiving my Gift Card.

I am currently engaged with legal advice, regarding "breach of contract" who have asked me to clarify the above to points.

Kind Regards 

Ryan 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tippers 

Unfortunately there is a delay with the gift cards, we’d advise allowing until 08/01/23 for the gift card to be received via email, please let us know if you haven’t received it by this point.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the response I will pass this to my legal advisor. 

Regards 

Ryan 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Tippers

You’re welcome.

Let us know if you need any further help.

We hope these are received soon.

Mohammed

'Legal advisor'? What a load of made up tosh 

Almost as made up as Mo saying that the voucher will be with you by the 8th 

I'm that confident, that is a load of rubbish, that if mine arrives by then, I'll donate it to charity.

Mohammed is posting on here saying the 8th, an advisor on live chat is saying the 13th, an email that I have is saying 14 working days after 30 day cut off, on Trust Pilot they are saying that vouchers 'were due to begin being sent after the 40 days but may take a few weeks to work through the backlog' and now the promo details themselves have changed to state 45 days after the promo has finished.…

Instead of seeking 'legal advice' over a £100 voucher... I'd suggest just raising a complaint through ID... At least that way when the voucher does eventually materialise, you can also claim compensation for the delay.

Userlevel 1

Andy,

I appreciate your advice, and I have already raised a complaint.

You don't know my personal circumstances, I have free access to legal services and have used them on many occasion having taken action against many a company that provide goods and services that have failed to fulfil there contractual obligations or fulfil terms and conditions and have been successful many times.

Part of the claim is to gather evidence in a written form from the company as this adds weight to your claim. 

You don't necessarily need to pursue a claim to it's full conclusion and most have settled prior to this. 

Cheers 

Ryan 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Andy Slats @Tippers 

I’d recommend checking our post on this topic for the most updated information.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?