Question

Where can I find my new ID mobile number?

• 4 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I am not able to find my new ID phone number, neither in the emails I have received from ID nor in the green sleeve in what the new SIM card arrived, that I need to be able to switch from ASDA mobile to ID. I want to keep my old number; I have received my PAC code but to able to request the switch I need my new phone number. I have seen recommendations to put the SIM card in and to find out the number this way, but I don’t want to swap the cards before the switch. I have never had to do it this way whenever I have switched my mobile provider. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I had same grief; shame it’s not on sim card packet; it was on nothing I saw from Carphone Warehouse or idMobile.

However, once activated, idMobile then sent an e mail showing the number.

You need to put the new sim in a device and call someone, or send a text from it, and the number’s then apparent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello, 

I am not able to find my new ID phone number, neither in the emails I have received from ID nor in the green sleeve in what the new SIM card arrived, that I need to be able to switch from ASDA mobile to ID. I want to keep my old number; I have received my PAC code but to able to request the switch I need my new phone number. I have seen recommendations to put the SIM card in and to find out the number this way, but I don’t want to swap the cards before the switch. I have never had to do it this way whenever I have switched my mobile provider. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello @Krisztina Nagy ,

The number is usually sent on an email to you.

If you don’t have this, just pop the SIM in just to get the number and you can switch back.

It doesn’t impact the switch or services in any way and won’t make a difference.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?