Question

Where can I find my PIN number?

• 1 December 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

how do i fond out my pin no for my i phone 13, also injave reied registering my account and says phone no is wrong have double checked!!

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Jonathan Bellis, your customer service PIN is displayed in one of the welcome text messages from iD; it’s also in your “Welcome to iD” email.

Good luck.

Userlevel 1

Great thank you, when I have tried to register my account and asks for the phone no it does not accept the correct phone no? What can I do to register?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Jonathan Bellis,  are you a new iD customer?

What iD contract have you got - phone and SIM or just SIM only?

Your “Welcome to iD” email will have the ‘right’ mobile number, unless you’ve just joined iD and ported your number to iD.

Userlevel 1

Phone and sim, I transferred my old no over 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay thanks @Jonathan Bellis,

If your number port has completed and you are now using your ‘old’ mobile number, use that number when you try and register.  

If you do this from a laptop or desktop computer, the starting point looks like this:

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, I have tried this from my phone with the app and have put in my new number which is not working 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Jonathan Bellis, what happens when you do this online from a laptop or desktop PC?

When did your port complete?

Did you port in from Vodafone?

Userlevel 1

I have just received a text confirming my number has changed and to use this to log in which has now worked 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That’s great @Jonathan Bellis - have you managed to register for your iD My Account online now?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jonathan Bellis,

Glad you finally got in.

Thanks @andewhite as always for your help.

Will

Why iD Mobile?