Solved

Where is my 'joining gift' ?

• 15 October 2023
  • 2 replies

When I joined IDMobile I was offered - and took up said offer - a gift voucher of £45 for eith Currys, Amazon or Uber Eats after 90 days.  I joined on 7/7/23 so  I'm now passed 90 days.

The offer said 'details will be sent to your email after 90 days'

Whwre's the email ?

Where's my voucher ?

How do I specify my choice (Amazon) ?

Come on ID , I've done my bit, now keep your promise

icon

Best answer by andewhite 16 October 2023, 12:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Marty59, other forum members have posted about this issue.

The voucher should usually be supplied by GiftCloud, where you registered or logged-in as part of the purchase process when joining iD Mobile. 

Other forum members have reported that after emailing uk-idmobile@awin.com, and listing the date of their order, their order number and the package ordered, they’ve eventually received their voucher. 

Many of these voucher offers appear on moneysavingexpert.com, and seem to be an opaque marketing arrangement, between iD and GiftCloud. Currently iD Mobile and talkmobile appear offering GiftCloud voucher incentives. 

Section 16 of the current terms and conditions for the latest iD GiftCloud incentive advise using an online contact form https://forms.office.com/e/zx1Nq9br86, if you’ve not received your voucher 90 days after your purchase date.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Marty59,

Welcome to the Community!

As @andewhite advised, you would need to contact GiftCloud directly.

Unfortunately we are unable to look into this as promotion/offer was one provided by them directly.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?