Question

where is the customer service?

• 2 March 2022
  • 4 replies

I have been trying to solve this issue for days and at this point Im very frustrated. I will get into my specific issue privately with staff as it’s very specific but it has been impossible to get a hold of someone who can help me. In this time period I was charged for a sim which i haven’t even used, all because I couldn’t get an answer in time.  Very tempted to leave iD at this point as it’s ridiculous to be so convoluted to get help. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @z.xynab,

You only get online support with iD Mobile.

The iD online community isn’t real-time, so it might be several days before somebody from iD Mobile reads your post.

You might find it quicker to PM iD Mobile via their facebook or twitter social media pages, or try the iD Live Chat service.

It’s best to contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM or chat with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have been trying to solve this issue for days and at this point Im very frustrated. I will get into my specific issue privately with staff as it’s very specific but it has been impossible to get a hold of someone who can help me. In this time period I was charged for a sim which i haven’t even used, all because I couldn’t get an answer in time.  Very tempted to leave iD at this point as it’s ridiculous to be so convoluted to get help. 

Hey @z.xynab,

Sorry to hear you’ve had issues getting in touch with us.

If you do still need support and haven’t already resolved via one of the above methods of contact, let us know and we’ll get a message sent over to you here.

Mohammed

Hi, yes i’d appreciate if someone got in contact with me over here. Issue is still unresolved at this point.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @z.xynab, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?