Solved

Where's my SIM?

• 17 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Ordered a new SIM on 10th July for delivery on 17th (today), plenty of working days in between but i did not receive the SIM today so have to rely on wireless until it gets sorted. Far from ideal.

I also never received a confirmation email so good thing i took a screenshot of the order...not off to the best start ID Mobile…

Cannot use the live chat as i can’t register, even though my new number should be transferred across, it’s saying its not a valid ID Mobile number..again, 7 days should be enough for this. What is going on!?

icon

Best answer by Tom 19 July 2023, 14:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @BenC, if you haven’t received your order confirmation, nor your order complete email messages from iD Mobile, it sounds like your order hasn’t been properly processed by iD. 

Is there an order reference number in your screenshot @BenC?
You might need this when you contact iD to expedite things - don’t post your iD order number in this public forum though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @BenC 

As @andewhite suggests above if you’ve not received anything with us at all via email it sounds like something might not have gone through.

It might be worth contacting the sales team on 0207 1391 397 with your order number.

Please let us know if you require further assistance so we can get in touch here.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I have an order number from the screen snip but definitely never received an email.

I could not find a contact number hence the post and had no ability to access the chat so very frustrating. Thanks for the contact number.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Despite having an order number, it seems iD didn’t process your order @BenC.
The iD telesales team might be able to verify the order though.

Alternatively, it could be quicker to visit a Currys store and purchase a SIM only plan in-store.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @BenC,

It may be best to speak to our Sales Team on  0207 1391 397 to discuss further.

Or you can contact our Live Chat and ask for the Sales Team.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?