Question

Why my credit recored still showing unpaid debt which settled a year ago?

• 21 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I am beyond explanation why IDmobile ruining my mortgage over 3 times for their own fault and fail to correct again and again?

I m not in rage on how this is taken an effect on my lenders decisions.

I paid my contract for the agreed period of the contract on 23 months I want to Carphone to inform them I am going away that I don’t need the service anymore, they said since the contact end next month I give one monnth notice to cancel it, the manager in Currys shop re assured me all will be ok, I want away for 3 months, on my return  I got debt collector letter, I communicated with them, and ID mobile and visited the shop in person, when I could not get them to do their job properly, I decided to pay it anyway, paid the £87 to debt collectors on 17 May 2022.

My credit wasn’t showing the payment then after several communication over the phone, chat, even CBA person calling them IDmobile customer service agreed to correct it, but did not happen for months, then I complained to 4 Credit score companies, which they communicated with ID mobile, still no luck, after months of complaining they agree to put a note saying its paid/satisfied/no more default etc

I can not see the credit for 2022 showing somewhat DS meaning defult satisfied. but for 2023 none are showing clear messages

Aug 2023 it show default Satisfied but when you click on May it is still showing i have a default and it is unpaid.

NOW…. this is the 3rd mortgage lenders pointing out and lost so much money changoing brokers and soliciotrs for lender to say no to me based on only ID Mobile defult, I have 2 other mortgages I never failed to pay for anything, this mistakes costing so many people great deal, ID mobile need to sort this out, otherwise there weill be legal fee to pay for so many people in future. like Easy-jet did.

not to mention every customer who is involve in to unfairness like this will not come back to IDmobile.

1. get your customer service company do the right job identifying problems and passing them to the right person to deal with it immediately, the speed of communicating is not acceptable this days.
  2. way-in the consciences of the action you take in, no company is allowed to put credit default for one or two month none payment, some for £2 default. 
  3. Compensate the expense and time costing us to communicate with you, it will cost less on incompetence customer service wages. 

I am very very very fed-up on this case, I will make it my job this issue to be mentioned on ITV channel by Martin.

ID mobile have not cost me so much money with no fault of mine.

The next person I want to speak to should be the one who understand credit recored, and has the power to change wordings or level the correct information on credit recored please

when Mortgage lenders ask for your credit recored they don’t have live event on the page, they have downloaded print out, if each months even the one in future show “D” means default they only can take that information deny you credit. 

This is really bad and someone is future for few pounds which in first place by law should not be listed in a short time of period.

I am begging someone to deal with this. I am not on my 3rd credit check on mortgage lenders with an information that is not true. I don’t want to hear 28 days nonsense, It has been a year, even after admitting it is been clear, IDmobile somehow decided the future is still in debt how is that possible??

Enough is enough now, I want my recored showing I paid, it is settled and I am no longer owe you anything

I look forward hearing for responsible person in charge of changing the matter s

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Fiori, don’t post your personal details in this public forum.

Scammers and other bad actors check user posts here, looking for personal information like this.
Anybody with Internet access can read user posts in this online PUBLIC forum.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

A default remains on your credit report for six years @Fiori. Those monthly missed payment markers will remain even if the debt is paid. However, the balance should show as settled once any outstanding balance is paid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Fiori,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the issue with your credit file.

Firstly any disconnection requested would need to be requested with iD Mobile.

If you the disconnection was requested with Carphone Warehouse, you would need to contact them directly.

However if you believe that we have applied the mark incorrectly on your credit file, please let us know and we can check it out.

Kash

I do not believe that I owe you the amount that you demanded . Please kindly list all the charges and payments made by me from October 2022 until today. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @zuesil47,

Can you give us a bit more information on this.

Have you received a final demand letter?

Have you tried viewing the bills in your account that should give a breakdown of charges?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?