Skip to main content

Have gone through previous comments but cannot get WiFi calling to work (it used to) which renders my phone useless inside my house if I want to make a call.

Try and keep your broadband close to your receiver it may help with your signal 

Thank you but that doesn’t put WiFi calling on

Hi @Mfs,

Welcome to the Community!

Which make and model handset are you using?

The link below may help with setting up Wi-Fi Calling.

Kash

Hi Kash we have no WiFi calling for both our IPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro. We have just changed over to Wessex fibre 5G but have poor reception on our phones as we live in a black spot area.

I have followed your link and followed advice but still no WiFi calling is available on either phone.

I’m guessing WiFi calling worked just fine until you switched to Wessex Fibre 5G?

Hi Paul yes that’s correct.

Then the problem isn’t with iD Mobile or your handsets but with Wessex Fibre 5G or the router they provided you with. 

Some useful information can be read here:

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/talk/threads/vowifi-wifi-calling-technical-details.41366/

Hi there @Mfs, as advised by @WelshPaul, we’d recommend contacting them directly.

Thank you,

Tyler

Thank you for the replies.

It seems Wessex is the problem and 3 (used by iD) haven’t signed up with Wessex fibre hence why no WiFi calling available at the moment.