Question

Account in default

• 8 September 2020
  • 8 replies

I have a default on an old account that I want to clear but have no id number?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Luan,

I am sorry to hear that. Does your credit report state that there is an outstanding balance to be paid at all?

We wouldn’t be able to help with removing marks based upon missed payments.

Ryan

THE REFS I HAVE ARE - XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My father sent you some emails but we have never actually received any response other than you required my permission to discuss matters with your selves! It would be appreciated if you could provide a response to his email to yourselves dated the 30th July please?

Many Thanks

Kelly Waite 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @KELLY WAITE,

I’ve edited your post to remove the personal account info.

Who is the named account holder of the line in question? is it you or your Father?

Will

myself, which would be confirmed by checking the reference number?

i did not realise that this was a public forum? why does your company not want to correspond via email?

It is incredible that i receive an email telling me that you do not discuss private matters by email any more but direct me to a public forum to deal with your Company and allow your harassment of a vulnerable person available for all to see in the public domain!

It would appear that your company have no safeguards in place to prevent this bad practice becoming visible to many of your clients and allow my private business to be seen by all and sundry!

I am not experienced in these matters but know that you may be well advised to discuss your poor business practice and harassment to some one in your legal dept before you take this matter even further into the public domain and cause your business further embarrassment?   

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @KELLY WAITE,

All you’ve given us to go off so far is that an email has been sent and not replied to. We can’t see that email, so have no context for the harassment you’re referencing.

If you could give us a rough summary of what it is you need assistance with, we’ll take it from there.

Will 

copy of email below sent from your ‘community support’

are you saying that you are unable to find the information from the reference number you created?

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are changing the way our customers

can get in touch with us, and this Community Support email address is

now only used for the internal processing of required documents that

can’t be posted onto our Community website I’m afraid.

As such, we ask that you post a question on our Community forum here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/

where we will offer support. Once you have created an account on the

website, please create a post asking for help and someone will be in

touch right away.

If you already have an account, please create a post or ask a question

so we can offer further support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

iD Mobile

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @KELLY WAITE,

That email address is not a customer service channel and it is only used for sending required documents to us whenever we need them to perform an action via our Community, this is because the PM feature does not allow the attachment of documents.

We will send you a PM now from our Support Team so we can offer further support here.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?