Solved

default on my credit score

• 17 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi I want pay a default bill. How do I pay it off?

icon

Best answer by Will 19 August 2020, 12:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @dino,

You can pay through the App, or by calling 7777 from your iD Mobile.

Will

Hi

I have just found i have a default from ID Mobile for £47 from 3 years ago and it has been killing Credit Rating every month since. 

I was told it was cancelled and i had no balance. 

I cannot speak to online help as i dont know the phone number

I have tried to speak to an agent on the telephone and i just get automated messages and cut off. 

PLEASE HELP

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @toalstephen,

Who was it that told you that it was cancelled and you had no balance left top pay?

Did you cancel your direct debit? 

Will

Hi

I am no longer with ID mobile and I don't remember my old number. I know my old address.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @dino,

I see we’re now discussing this in the Private Messages, so we’ll stick to communicating there.

Will

I'm trying to pay my monthly but can't as had our bank account backed last month got new card but can't register it it's driving me mad

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Dorothy marvell 

To set up a  Direct Debit, log on to the iD Mobile app or My Account online, go to the 'My Billing' page, and select 'Manage my Direct Debit'. Then simply follow the instructions on the screen.

If you'd prefer to make manual card payments, you can do this by logging in to the iD Mobile app or My Account online, going to the 'My Billing' page, and selecting 'Make a payment'. Then follow the steps shown on the screen and click submit.

I hope this information helps. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?