Question

Did not receive my SIM

Hi,

I subscribed to ID Mobile over a year ago, my account has been debited monthly for £8 each month, but I’ve never received my SIM.  I’ve only recently checked my account and noticed I’ve been paying for something I didn’t receive.

Could someone help me please.

Thanks

Javed

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Javed,

We’re sorry to hear that the SIM card didn’t arrive. When one is ordered, the contract is started upon dispatch and it will still run even if there has been no usage.

If you would like to cancel the plan or if you would like a replacement SIM to start to use the services then please contact our Live Chat Team here between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I have tried to use chat, but I didn’t receive a SIM, I don’t know the number that was allocated, chat only works if you enter a phone number.  I’d appreciate someone trying to contact me, or if you provide me an email address I am happy to email my details over and someone can find out.

Thanks,

Javed

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Javed 

Sorry to hear you’ve not had success with getting hold of the Live Chat Team.

We’ll PM you here now in order to take some further details so that we can assist further with this from our side.

Why iD Mobile?