Solved

Incorrect billing

• 15 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi there, I am on a sim-only rolling contract of £8 a month since August, but i seem to be being charged twice a month out of my bank account (usually around the 15th of the month and around the 21st). These transactions don’t show up on my app, but I am definitely paying twice a month out of my account.

I have tried calling, using livechat and I can’t get through to anyone. I would like the extra payments to stop and to be refunded for the payments I have made that are extra to my monthly contract.

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan 18 October 2020, 13:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @aliceclarkey,

I am sorry to hear that! It sounds as though you may have two plans active. We will have our Support Team send you a PM so we can help further.

Ryan

I have 3 phones ( mine and 2 daughters). 2 were already with IF and I’ve just recently updated my daughter’s phone and changed this over to ID too. 
Not sure how this has happened but the monthly payments for this have been made to my ex husband’s bank account and I need to get this changed back to mine. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jan1302,

If you log into the iD app/account for the number that you want to change the details for, you can update them by clicking Billing/My Billing and then find the Direct Debit section.

You should then be able to Manage your Direct Debit from there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?