Solved

missed payment

• 18 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Please could I be sent a bill of anything I’m owing , I cancelled my previous account , not the current one I have running , never had a final bill , and now I have missed payment showing on credit file . 
Thisbisvtotally I just as I never new I owed any money . 

icon

Best answer by Whirly74 22 December 2020, 21:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Whirly74 

Have you tried logging into the iD app/account of the old contract?

Your bills are usually produced here and any balance would show.

You can also call 0333 003 7777 from a non iD handset (since ringing from your current one will detect the number and think it’s that number you wanted info on).

Then enter the old iD number that’s disconnected.

Select Option 2 and 2 again to see what the overdue balance is.

If you’re still having issues let us know.

Final bills are generated after disconnection and this covers any (where applicable only) Termination fees, remaining line rental, any extra usage, add-ons etc

Mohammed

Thanks Mohammed .

ive managed to access the old account and pay a £2.40 outstanding amount . I have sent a letter to ask if it can be removed from my credit file, as I had no bill sent for outstanding amount and feel this was unfair . 
kind regards 

Rachel 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Whirly74,

Glad to hear that the bill has been paid here.

Whilst a letter may have been sent, it’s unlilkely the mark would be removed as we’re obliged by the credit agencies to correctly record credit file marks. If the payment was missed due to a final bill being unpaid, then the mark would be valid. Bills are produced in the app/account and a reminder letter would have been issued before any action taken.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?