Question

Cut off after paying bill

• 7 July 2020
  • 8 replies

I never ask any money through covid 19 now and paid £26 off bill ask don't and rest £18off going cut me off really going ne like that I move another networ8

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @nathan,

I’m sorry, I didn’t quite understand.

Have you paid your bill partially and been cut off? Or you paid £26.00 and had another £18.00 due right after?

Mohammed

On the 18th of July I upgraded and paid my monthly bill with a another bank card then few days later my services get cut off saying I've not paid 🤔 can't get through to anyone due to covid nonsense and now I'm getting fed up with not having any calls ect I've never missed a payment!! I've even got proof over the payment so can seine sort this before I cancel the whole lot and move to another network!! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jamo1980,

This isn’t good to hear, have you managed to query this with our Live Chat Team to see if they can have this resolved?

Ryan

Hi was on a payment holiday the payment holiday ended half way through the month I was asked to pay the bill I told them it will paid at the end of the month and I paid the remaining balance and they cancelled my contract which has really annoyed me. But I am still wanting to continue the contract is this still possible as now you are asking to pay the remaining balance of the contract before you reconnect my phone I spoke to some one on chat but they clearly not understanding the situation as they still won't correct the problem till I've paid the rest of the contract of I want to continue using my phone and number why have you done this 

And why is it I can't talk to a person its a pretty poor service if you have a problem and then no one there to fix the issue 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Darren Maddicks,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Our Live Chat Team should have been able to help you with this but we will issue you with a PM now so that we can get this looked into further.

Ryan

Same has happened to me ,did they sort it out for you? I am waiting to hear back

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Missk,

I’m sorry to hear that this has happened to you as well. We will send you a PM to help further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?