Solved

I did not receive any data rollover the previous month

• 16 May 2020
  • 5 replies

I didn’t get my data rollover last month. Can you tell me why.

thankyou

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 September 2020, 15:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Dow 

More information about data rollover can be found here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/datarollover

Regards

Aklima

I have read all of this and it doesn’t answer my question. I should have had rollover data added and I didn’t. Is it possible to actually speak to someone about this.

thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Dow 

You can contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I have asked for my data rollover (99GB) since the day I upgraded my phone and I don't understand why I have not received any explanation about it 

I am very annoyed because I feel that I have been cheated........…

Can you please give back my rollover data???

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have asked for my data rollover (99GB) since the day I upgraded my phone and I don't understand why I have not received any explanation about it 

I am very annoyed because I feel that I have been cheated........…

Can you please give back my rollover data???

Hello @Aboobk,

After an upgrade, you don’t receive any rollover that first month as the plan is changed part-way.

You need to be on a plan for 30-days for data rollover to work.

It should work fine for future billing months.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?