Question

Services cut

• 22 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Services have been cut because I apparently owe money to Id. I'd have been happy paying it if you'd text me saying missed payment and gave me a few days. But instead you just went in and cut me off and sent me a rude text that morning you know, after I had been cut. As far as I knew, payments were up to date. I've spent the last week writing my address and d.o.b in emails to I'd to get nowhere. This is a joke you can't just cut me off I need my phone to work I've got important phone calls to make at home. Why are you're call centers shut because of covid19? can't your staff work from home? can't they sit 2 meters apart,? Can't they wear a mask? Are yous really that stupid and unstructured or do you just not value the customers who pay your wages? There's no live chat, the complaints procedure is going in circles your highly intelligent staff still can't get my dob and address right I've only wrote the same email about ten times. It's been a week my livelyhood is now at risk. Get it sorted Id mobile because I'll start writing reviews about my experience to prevent this shambles happening to other innocent people who just want to pay their way and go through life. What a joke I am so angry at how I've been treated takes 2 days to get a reply from id mobile, shows how much paying customers mean to them. After 18 months of not missing a payment is this how you treat a customer? 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Deana4994 

If a bill goes unpaid, you would normally get a few days grace before being cut off from outgoing calls/ texts/ data.  The simplest method to fix this is to make the bill payment and you should be reconnected shortly thereafter.

I can’t speak for which team you have been emailing, but we’re available here to help anyone as needed and our Live Chat Team are available through our website.  Though the availability of agents there does vary from time to time.

Why iD Mobile?