Question

Still be charged for a returned phone

• 15 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi,

Further to my previous post and your private message response. Live chat is down (your recommended way of contacting you and there is no number to call you on. You are still charging me for the iPhone 8 I returned on the 16th March, it has been signed for and your customer service team confirmed the return and agreed to change the billing back the £5 SIM. I am left with no way to contact you, please can you refund the overcharging and set my bill correctly.

6 replies

Still no help, private message keeps referring me to Live Chat for help but like chat is always busy (checked over 10 times at different times of the day) so you can’t get anywhere in resolving the issue. Will be contacting Offcom very poor service with no way to contact company when your bill in wrong.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Andrew L 

Sorry to hear this has not been resolved. 

We have been extremely busy if you stay on the page an agent will become available. 

We currently have agents available for chat now. 

Aklima

Hi there😁

Same happening to me 😳

I Returned a FAULTY S20 ultra after weeks of it sitting boxed up waiting for them to collect it  having to  beg CPW on social media as a last resort as no emails were answered no online chat no call centres

Now I'm still getting bills for a contract I never used or even opened the simcard still fighting to get my £375 back I paid upfront 

I was told in an online chat with ID MOBILE which before it got shut down I wouldn't have anything to pay on my bill 

But now know they are going to ignore helping or answering me carry on trying to get me to pay the so called whole months final bill & also pass me into debt recovery

This is disgusting especially during this awful CRISIS they should post something & to reassure us & there should be somebody with some authority able to be contacted sorry for the big rant but all this isn't helping my health 🥺

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @TT69 did you purchase the phone through ourselves directly, or through Carphone Warehouse?

Cheers,

Will

Hi Will 😁

As posted it was brought through CPW over the phone 

Was faulty from day 1 

Samsung should be ashamed of themselves sending out their most expensive flagship phone £1200 with a dodgy sensor in the cameras that cannot even focus 😳 but using the reliable Sony ones in the cheaper S20 range which work 😬

Anyway learnt the hard way 

But I'm upset I'm getting bills from ID MOBILE when the phone was faulty sat here boxed with unopened sim waiting to be collected  for weeks 

There is no help anywhere & it's going to affect my credit score😳

I did manage an online chat with ID & was told there wouldn't be any charges have screenshot as proof

So how can I get this mess resolved all CPW & ID now do on Facebook & Twitter is send out generic messages but don't help or send you here 

Sorry to ramble on but I've lost the will with keep typing & hoping or wondering how to resolve any of it when no-one is  able to sort it because nothing is open yet 🤔

Also I'm still owed £375!!!

tracytuvey@gmail.com

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @TT69,

As the purchase was made through Carphone Warehouse, complaints regarding the return have to be handled by them. I remember us speaking via Social Media and I understand that Carphone Warehouse are looking into this for you now so hopefuly they will have a resolution for you very soon.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?