took the payment out for one month and calls keep saying emergency calls only

• 20 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I have two sim monthly sim card with ID mobile, I set up direct debit for both sim. However, for some reason ID mobile choose to only take one money out essentially screwing up my credit score. I have to pay the bill through the app and when I do this the payment goes through and the money is taken from my account but the number still wont recieve or make calls. The next day of paying the bill another bill appeared on the app, claiming I gave outstanding payment when I clearly just made a payment the day before. So I have been forced to make three payment in one month whilst the direct debit is still going through. I have tried calling but no answer, also tried going on the live chat tgst isn't available either. My other contract was working fine until 2 weeks ago I have no outstanding bill but again the phone money recieve or make calls. I am evenly frustrated and upset, I need someone to get in contact with me so this can be sorted out 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Justsammii,

Are you trying to manage both numbers through the App? Just because if you are, that could well be the issue here, as only one number can be managed this way.

Will

Why iD Mobile?