Solved

Unable to pay my final bill

• 29 September 2018
  • 4 replies

All day, on and off, I have tried on line chat and it is continually unavailable. I left you on the 21/09 and cancelled my DD. I have had an e-mail from you asking me to pay my final bill, I go to the app and I can not find any details of anything I owe, I have no access to view any bills, so do I actually owe you anything??
My number is [Removed]
Debbie Perrin
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 October 2018, 16:36

Still not Available, perhaps someone could phone me if I owe you any money, you have my mobile number

We've removed your number @dperrin from your first post as this is a public forum viewed by many.

Final bills should be viewable in the iD app/account but if you're having trouble seeing this, we can help you with this.

I've sent you a private message with how we can pick this up to look at your bill for you.

Mohammed
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Still not Available, perhaps someone could phone me if I owe you any money, you have my mobile number

We've removed your number @dperrin from your first post as this is a public forum viewed by many.

Final bills should be viewable in the iD app/account but if you're having trouble seeing this, we can help you with this.

I've sent you a private message with how we can pick this up to look at your bill for you.

Mohammed
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hey @dperrin,

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you have faced with getting in touch! Right now, Live Chat is currently available to use to speak to us but if our agents are busy by the time you see my message, try and give us a call on 0333 003 7777 and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Ryan