Solved

cant make calls due to reaching capped limit but on unlimited

• 2 January 2023
  • 6 replies

I can't make outgoing calls. It says I have reached my capped limit however I have unlimited calls and use WiFi calling at home. What can I do. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 January 2023, 16:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Emma Whitfield ,

Sounds like you’re calling a non-inclusive number.

Calls to 084 or 087 numbers are not included and carry a charge of 45p per minute (iD Access charge) plus a charge set by the company you are calling.

Calls to non-standard 07 numbers also carry a charge. These are often business numbers that forward calls to anothe number.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/nonstandard07numbers

If you do need to make a call to one of these numbers or an 084 or 087 number, you will need to increase your cap.

Mohammed

Can someone please help me. I can't make any calls. This keeps happening if it carries on then I am going to cancel my account 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Andrea Cook,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you getting the same error message?

It may be worth resetting your network settings to see if that improves things.

Kash

I’m trying to increase my capped limit. I’m on all inclusive calls but I’m currently abroad. I can’t log into my account because the new app isn’t available yet and all I get is an error message when I try to log in (I’ve always been able to log in no problem before)

How can I resolve this? I need to be able to use my phone, I’d be happy to pay to increase my capped limit while abroad but I can’t log in. 

This is the error I’ve had all week, I was relying on being able to book taxis abroad and it’s causing me a massive issue not being able to use my phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shelly-Ann Harvey 

The team are working on some issues with the new app, we hope for these issues to be fixed soon, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?