Question

Credit score affected

My credit report shows my account is in arrears but I thought it had been closed, I no longer have any details of the account , mobile number etc so I am unable to create an account to talk to live chat. Please help as my credit score has been affected badly over £8, please help.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Heather22uk,

When did you cancel the account?

Did you pay the final bill?

When you cancel an account, a final bill is produced after the disconnection completes and we’d collect payment via Direct Debit or you can pay manually via card.

Mohammed

Hi thanks for the reply, I actually don't remember having a contract or account with id, my credit report shows the arrears owed to Carphone warehouse ( whom I have never used ) but they (Carphone warehouse) told me to check with ID mobile because when they enter my details its not showing an account with them . 

Is there a way I can give you my real name and address etc and you can check your system to see if there is any information .

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Heather22uk 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?