Solved

How do I speak to someone about my bill

• 28 February 2023
  • 7 replies

I do not appreciate that I am a loyal customer and I can not get through to talk to someone about ym bill I'm heavily pregnant and getting very stressed out which isn't healthy for me. I don't understand why you have made impossible to speak to an advisor all over me wanting to communicate over my bill so could someone please get back to me ASAP or the situation isn't going to get dealt with 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 1 March 2023, 16:11

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately iD Mobile only provide online help & support - there isn’t a telephone support number to call @Isabelle-Mariee.

You could try and get assistance from the iD social media customer support team on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Isabelle-Mariee,

This was picked up on Social Media last night so I’m marking this as resolved.

Mohammed

Hi. Where can I actually speak to someone regarding my account???!!!!Contact us well get back to you. When though? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can’t actually speak to someone on the phone.

The iD Mobile help & support is 100% online.

But I can't even do that 😕 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

But I can't even do that 😕 

You should be able to get online assistance from the iD social media customer support team by using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Emmabryan89 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?